IS YOUR PET A PIN-UP?
Want to show off your cat(s), dog(s), and/or some other pet(s) in a colorful calendar? The first Boulevard Neighborhood Pet Calendar is coming soon and NOW is the time to be sure your companions are included. Details are below. Since this is the Boulevard Neighborhood Pet Calendar, all pets must be residents of the neighborhood, as defined by the boundaries of the Boulevard Neighborhood Association (Pulaski to Pound, Prince to the Railroad tracks/Cleveland Ave.)
Please submit the photo of your pet(s) following these guidelines:
1. Pet photos must be submitted as PDF files.
2. Photo may be of any pet(s), but must not include any human face.
3. Only one photo per household may be submitted. The photo may include multiple pets.
4. Image quality must be sufficient for reproduction; images must be clear and pet(s) must be visible.
5. The calendar will include at least 60 photos, but no more than 70. All suitable photos received will be used, until the calendar is full.
6. Some photos may have to be cropped to fit the calendar templates, but every attempt will be made to avoid cropping.
7. All editorial decisions made by the committee are final and not subject to appeal.
Send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name, your address, and your pet’s name(s) in your email.
You should receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
Photos must be received by September 6, 2019.
The Boulevard Neighborhood Association Pet Calendar will be sold for $15 at the Canine Carnival after the Boo-Le-Bark on the Boulevard Parade, Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 4:00 pm (go to: barkonboulevard.com for registration and parade information).
If your pet is selected for the calendar you will be notified by email and you will
have an opportunity to pre-pay for your calendar(s). Profits will be shared with the Boulevard Neighborhood Association and Athenspets.
The BouleYard Sale is a neighborhood-wide yard sale that gives the yard sale crowd a one-stop shop for all their stuff. The sale is planned for the weekend after move-in takes place at UGA, so it's a good chance to rehome housewares, decor, furniture and any knick-knacks that might help an apartment feel more like home.
IF YOU WANT TO SELL STUFF: Register your house via our online form at www.boulevardathens.com
IF YOU WANT TO SHOP: Mark Saturday, August 10 on your calendar, share this event and bring your friends. The more the merrier!
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Support your neighborhood. Our website is: https://www.boulevardathens.com
Become a member of the Boulevard Neighborhood Association. Go to our website and click the membership link to join. You can pay online or complete this form and send a check made out to BNA ($25 for 3 years or $10 for one year) to:
Carole Holmes, BNA Membership Chairman,
397 Boulevard, Athens, GA 30601
On the website you will also find various ways to connect with neighbors and learn about neighborhood events. You will receive email updates if you are a member of the Boulevard Neighborhood Association. There is also an “unofficial” Boulevard yahoo group you may join as well as a Boulevard and Friends group on Facebook.